Anabaptist Witness welcomes book reviews of topics related to the journal.
Currently, we are calling reviews for the following books:
- Family Accountability in Missions: Korean and Western Case Studies (Editor: Jonathan J. Bonk)
- What in the World is God Doing?: An Introduction to World Missions (C. Gordon Olson)
- Mennonite Central Committee in Canada: A History (Epp-Tiessen)
- Hutterite Diaries: Wisdom from My Prairie Community (Linda Maendel)
- Equipping the New African Peacebuilder Paperback (Dr. Titus K. Oyeyemi)
- Bearing Witness: Stories of Martyrdom and Costly Discipleship (Editors: Charles E. Moore, Timothy Keiderling)
- Mennonites Encounter Hinduism (Dorothy Yoder Nyce)
- Philippians: Believers Church Bible Commentary (Gordon Zerbe)
- Leviticus: Believers Church Bible Commentary (Perry Yoder)
- Where Are We? Pastoral Environments and Care for Migrants (Editors: Schipani, Walton, Lootens)
- Paroles et prières pour le culte (Éditions Mennonites(
- Path of Trinity: A Journey into Christian Mysticism (Travis Wade Zinn)
- Eat, Pray, Tell: A relational approach to 21st-century mission (Andrew Francis)
These books are available so we can send them to you. If you are interested in reviewing one of them, please contact Isaac Villegas (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Steve Heinrichs (email@example.com).